Biblical education program for all ages! Join us as we dig deeply into the Word of God as families to seek His wisdom and His will.
The multigenerational small group setting provides a model to families on how they can study the same truths together and learn at their own level of understanding. Parents will actively and intentionally prepare their children for a hostile world. Through these sessions on Sunday, engaging at-home activities during the week, a healthy dose of community, and a dash of competition we aim to prepare Christians to live the life that God desires.
Foundations classes meet on Sunday mornings following our regular Worship service. Please come and be a part of this exciting new ministry!
“I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.”
What is Foundations?
What is Foundations? Foundations is a course of study designed to disciple and equip. We teach the foundational truths every Christian must know, straight from the Bible.
- The goal of Foundations is for each individual to:
- Develop a deep intimate relationship with the Creator and Redeemer.
- Be able to stand firm against the devil, the world and our own flesh.
- Be fully committed to the call of Christ, and be a true servant of Christ.
- Foundations gathers on Sunday mornings following our worship service, in multigenerational small groups for in-depth, highly interactive, lively discussions. The wide range of ages and experiences in our groups allow for much dialogue and wisdom to be shared with each other. Our hope is that each individual, young and old, can pour into the lives of others by sharing experiences and wisdom, asking hard questions, and searching together for the answers.